Friday 30 April 2010

Does your savings account earn 1% per day ?

A quick question for you. Do your savings in the Bank or Building Society attract interest at 1% per day? I thought not, neither do mine! As we all know, Banks and Building Societies lend our money to others at a percentage above base rate and make money, as they also do by selling us credit cards, insurance and all the other things they do. However, the thanks we get for depositing our money with them is, well, a paltry couple of percent per year if we're lucky! I know there are ISA's and such like, but essentially interest rates are very low and the return on our savings is virtually negligable.

I however have a savings account which pays me 1% per day on the deposit balance I put in to it, and I see my 1% per day return, each and every day I log into my back office. Infact, in the short time I have had my account, I have seen my balance virtually quadruple. Beat that Building Society!

My account is with 7 Day Wealth which is also a business opportunity based on a three by ten matrix which provides a simple and easy way to earn commissions with which you can fund your account. Simply invite people to look at your website and introduce just three people. Then help them do the same and build a business and should you wish, you can use your commissions to fund your account. Remember, your savings attract simple interest at 1% per day accruing on the amount you have put in, so for example if you have put in say $700 you will see $7 per day accruing each and every day. When you have earned some commission by you or your team introducing some new people to the business, you might like to take some as an income and add let's say another $300 to your savings account, making it up to a total of $1,000. It will then start to immediately accrue interest at the rate of $10 per day being of course 1% of $1000. Simple, and infact brilliant!

How is this possible you might be thinking! Well 7DW have a wide range of investments which they manage on our behalf. They are making some good returns using a company called FX Nord for example and their business plan is to make profits using their range of investments and pay us 1% per day on our deposited balances, keeping back any surplus to ensure that they can maintain the 1% per day, should any investments not be as profitable as had been hoped. In don't know about you, but I'm quite happy with 1% per day so long may it continue!

The matrix business model has some fantastic bonusses and is itself a fantastic way in which to build a significant monthly income, but just imagine funding your account from your commissions until say the $5,000 level. It will then be earning interest at $50 per day! That's $1,500 a month in daily interest alone! Fantastic, and of course the commission potential for buidling your business is, well it's amazing!

So, take a look at my website and take a tour and start to think of whom you know who might like a savings account which pays interest at 1% per day. Quite a few I imagine! Incidentally, bear in mind that the website is available in 35 languages and I only have to look at some of the names on the leader board in my back office to see that this is a truly global business.

A quick thought to leave you with. I have some savings which are growing at 1% per day. Do you?

As ever, give me a call or send me an e-mail. I'm here to help. Happy reading :-)


http://tinyurl.com/ot887n

No comments:

Post a Comment